Dammit...I was tagged...
These are the rules:
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.- No " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
Twenty things about me:
1. English is my second language.
2. I can read music.
3. I dream in color, music and have sensations in them. For example, I had a dream where I had a bullet in my brain. I felt it just hover there.
4. I do not have pain receptors in my hands/arms, slowly getting back temperature and feeling. Bad childhood accident.
5. While I cannot speak some languages, I understand them quite well.
6. I sleep sing, yes, SLEEP SING!
7. I get nightmares when it rains.
8. I am into mimicry and can sound like several different people/characters.
9. (why twenty? UGH) I read my whole elementary school library before I reached 4th grade.
10. I have a slight fear of holding starfish. I am scared it'll throw up its stomach on me.
11. To this day, I will not get on an escalator in an aquarium (childhood accident) or else I will cry.
12. If I am introduced to a beach connected to the ocean, I have to wake up before dawn to collect shells and see the sunrise.
13. (I can't think of anything) My favorite color is blue.
14. I have had many different hair colors. All were naturally occurring in nature. (yes, there are blue dogs, there are pink dolphins, etc)
15. I like learning random facts every day. (Jellyfish don't have brains)
16. I am a PokeNut, to the point where I hold myself back so I don't go out and buy a lot of pokedolls and other things from the games so it looks like I'm a trainer.
17. I recently got my nose pierced, in which I did cry. THAT HURT!
18. I can identify several different seasonings in foods as well as which meat is which.
19. I have been in the back of a police vehicle with cuffs on. He used to drive me to and from school every day.
20 (FINALLY) I hate disappointing people, it makes me ill.
1. Which weapon would you used? Sword or firearm?
Firearm, unless I run out of bullets, then sword. ...what kind of sword? I know different styles of using them...
2. What kind of time machine would you go for?
TARDIS, unless the Delorian was parked in my driveway.
3. Now you have a time machine. Which time period would you pick?
*think*...*THINK*...*OMGTHINKING* uh...I don't know, I know that if I go forward in time, I'd get curious about my (then) past, but if I go into the past, I'd worry I'd mess up the future... Two days back so I can do my work on time?
4. What's your favorite food?
Which type of food because there is Italian, Greek, Irish, not to mention baking, grilling, pastries, pasta, so therefore, too vague of a question to answer.
5. Pirates or ninjas?
Pirates, duh. Unless his name was Kakashi.
6. What's your favorite animal?
7. Order or chaos magic?
8. If you have a chance to learn martial arts, which one will you pick?
Um...already know some Tai Chi so...I'd probably go to jujitsu
9. Which one of my oc do you really like?
Draco, when he's calmed down...somewhat...Can he become calm?
10. What do you think of my work?
It's good, keep it up.
1. If you could go anywhere fictional, where would you go?
2. You spot a wallet on the ground that has five hundred dollars in cash in it, what do you do?
3. If you could do one thing in this world without consequence, what would it be and why?
4. If you could live your life out as an animal, what animal would it be?
5. Wings or tail? (Basically, angel or mer)
6. What is your most funniest memory that still makes you laugh?
7. Say you're walking down the street, and your biggest celebrity crush walks up and asks for your number, what would you do?
8. What type of bender would you be?
9. Mario or Sonic?
10. If you had to chose between living in the very distant future, or dawn of man past, which would it be?
...The rest I watch for their art, I'm not followed back...